Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Business Experiment: I like this idea!

Found this pretty neat, cool site............the business experiment where you can discuss your ideas with likeminded people and maybe, start a business without investing a dime! I don't know whether its going to succeed, but I'm having fun doing THINKING on that site! So if you are like the idea, just go, register and see it! I am pasting the main description below.

The Business Experiment is a site meant to explore three concepts: wisdom of crowds, open-source business, and the distributed nature of work. The goal is to have the registered users of this site collectively start and run a real business. Business plans will be written. Financing will be sought (if needed). Employees will be hired. Systems of accountability will be put into place.

No comments: