Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Orkut and My Relationship Status

There has been much confusion over the last few days about my relationship status in www.orkut.com . Basically what happened is I changed my relationship status to "Single" to "Committed" due to some good things that happened to me this year. That's where this story starts! One fine morning, as I start up my computer and get ready for another day's fight with variables and functions, I get bewildering scraps and mails from friends, all asking when did I got married and demanding why they weren't informed! Little did they know that I myself wasn't informed that I have become"Single, Married"!!!
Yes, you read it right. Orkut has decided me to be a trend setter and allotted to me more than one-values from a drop-down list!! In their opinion, my relationship status is "Single, Married"!
So here's my message to all my bewildered friends, ITS A BUG! And a humorous one at that, no doubts!! Hey Google-ians, if any of you are reading this, please look into the code and rescue me ;)

So, bottomline is I am not "Single, Married" afterall!

3 comments:

Aritra Saha said...

HiHi...Funny Gajor !!
This one for you: How do you add Signature with images in yahoo and/or hotmail ??

Sayan said...

Upload the image somewhere and do simple img src. Not sure whether that would work though.

Sayan said...

Yahoo.......the bug's fixed!!!