Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Checking In

Hi there,

I just wanted to check in as I know email can get lost!

Again, I'm Justin with Investopedia, a site that works to simplify complex financial information for over 14 million visitors every month. I came across your page and saw you referenced this broken link with reference to the topic of Google's Self Driving Cars.

I wanted to share our page for this topic that has been written by experts in the field and edited by seasoned in-house editors. I think it would make a great replacement for the broken link, you can find it here:

How Google's Self-Driving Car Will Change Everything

Again, I hope this resource can be an asset to your readers! If you're curious about other pages or have any feedback please let me know, thanks, and look forward to speaking!

Best,
Justin Abuzid
Investopedia


 


Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Dotdash, 1500 Broadway, Fl 6, New York, NY, 10036, United States

No comments: