Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Grand Image Unification Program

We, the people of BCSEJU05, wish to integrate all the digital photos of our group under one place which stores them and unlike webshots which keeps threatening us "Maximum images limit reached", will give unlimited storage. We have found such a service, Imagecash . You can create an account for yourself there and upload our fotos OR alternatively send the photos to me so that I'll upload them. I have only uploaded ONE ALBUM till now at


I will keep uploading other images in other galleries. The links to them will be available at my blog - http://sayanghosh.blogspot.com/ as well as here . Check it regularly for updates. This project will be codanamed "Grand Image Unification Program" or GIUP.


Yours
Sayan

No comments: