Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A long battle comes to an end

A very very very long battle ultimately comes to an end. My 19-year long struggle for existence with acads is OVER!!! On 30th May I had my last exam of last semester...............and now I am FREE!! Yahoo!!!!! I can't believe it yet! In this long battle, I could never bring myself to like it...................and it felt the same way about me. Now, looking back, I find that it was a hell of an opponent and am pretty happy to escaspe unscathed.

So much for now...........I'll be back!

2 comments:

Shivaji said...

Congratulations. I too was relieved to get out of the acad world. However post acad its not always that great. In worklife you do get your weekends off most of the time. But while studying we used to get these month long breaks. While in college life we had psychological independence, financial independence in work life is adorable

Prantik Bhattacharyya said...

Hey the day was my BirthDay !!!!