Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2005

About Shyamal-da

I was thinking about making a post about Shyamalda(Mr. Shyamal Ganguly) whom I met last Friay. Quite a remarkable personality - he is the president of JUGAA - Jadavpur University Global Alumni Association and the president of Sigmabit Technologies . Me and Debamitro with few other team members of Computer Jagat met him regarding several matters and the experience was worth. He is a passout of ME, Mech. in 1962! We got lots of experience and insight about life, industry and JU Alumni's status from him. I am really bowled over by his personality and will remember this experience of meeting him. Will be having another sitting with him shortly. Looking forward to it.
Anyway, today's my date with Joe Satriani!!! WHOAAAA!!!

No comments: