Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Monday, May 16, 2005

I have seen GOD

I have seen the god of guitar play his magic music with my own eyes.............LIVE FROM 15 FEETS................I don't have the linguistic mastery to do justice to the heavenly performance, so it's better to just say that

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!I HAVE SEEN SATCH WITH MY OWN EYES!
One big thing is the man’s professionalism. He was supposed to take the stage at 7. He did. He didn’t need a long sound check – just got started. And the break he needed between songs was less than 1 minute in every case! He performed with the exact same enthusiasm from 7 to 9.30 for two and a half hours with incredible joy! No stops, No excuses, No Sound Checks. Only pure showering of heavenly sound from the God of Guitar!
Here are some photos that I took with my cell cam of the show. Enjoy and KEEP ON ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD!




No comments: