Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The God is coming!!!

Its final and official now. The God of Guitar is coming to Calcutta, and performing in Rabindra Sarobar Stadium. Yes, I am talking about Joe Satriani! And boy, this ain't no fairy tale. Thus far all the Rock icons coming to India have missed Calcutta - gods like Knopfler, Waters, Purple, Stones and even ppl like Bryan Adams and Sting! But now is the time for payback, and with none other than Joe!!! I have already got my Rs. 400 ticket, too bad I can't afford the Rs. 900 ones! It doesn't matter! Calcutta is gonna rock on Sunday with SATCH! I can't wait............JUST CAN'T WAIT!!! I am going to listen to Joe Satriani, Live, in Calcutta! Tell me I am not dreaming! I've heard Brahma is going to open the show.......they are good. Heard from them in OAT 2 years back. They did a fine version of "Am I Evil" and another rock version of "Imagine"(Yes, John Lennon's one) without making a mess of it. I enjoyed the show until it was stopped for some very cryptic reasons. Doesn't matter. SATCH is coming!!!

No comments: