Check Out These!!

Please check out posts at my other blogs too!!!



Where Dreamers Dare
My Tech Blog

Monday, November 13, 2023

6 Places In Europe That Will Pay You To Move There | How to cancel “cancel culture” | Watch This Guy Work, and You’ll Finally Understand the TikTok Era | Parents are stealing their children's identities to access debt—and destroying their kids' credit scores in the process

View online | Unsubscribe (one-click).
For inquiries/unsubscribe issues, Contact Us


Learn more about Jeeng

Learn more about Jeeng

Learn more about Jeeng

Learn more about Jeeng
Learn more about Jeeng













You Might Like
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Learn more about RevenueStripe...


Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Learn more about RevenueStripe...













Want to accelerate software development at your company? See how we can help.
Want to accelerate software development at your company? See how we can help.




Want to accelerate software development at your company? See how we can help.
Want to accelerate software development at your company? See how we can help.




Want to accelerate software development at your company? See how we can help.


Watch This Guy Work, and You'll Finally Understand the TikTok Era - WIRED   

We were on the patio of a middling Los Angeles taqueria when Ursus Magana tried to talk me out of writing this story. A hirsute fireplug of a man with a slew of anime tattoos, Magana wasn't worried that I'd spill any awful secrets. In the months since I'd first messaged him on Instagram, he'd been endlessly candid about his life as a talent manager for emo rappers, goth TikTokkers, and OnlyFans creators.He just thought I was wasting my time on a project that seemed unlikely to excite the social media algorithms that mean everything in his world. "Do you know how hard it is for an article to go viral?" he warned. "I mean, articles never go viral."

Perhaps fearing he'd bummed me out by implying that my career was pointless, Magana put off eating his last brisket taco to whip up a blueprint for how he would guide me to stardom. It started with me ditching journalism to focus on churning out daily TikToks in which I'd offer tips about storytelling. Magana's talent management startup, 25/7 Media, would ensure eyeballs for this content by enlisting its 60-plus clients to drive traffic my way. Once I'd built a decent fan base, 25/7 would produce a weekly podcast featuring my candid conversations with up-and-coming digital creators. I'd then parlay that success into a "big swing": a how-to book or Netflix series that would land me a spot on The Tonight Show and a lucrative endorsement deal with, say, a manufacturer of ballpoint pens.

I'm enough of a realist to know Magana was flattering me and that I'm much too boring to pull off any of what he proposed. But he delivered his pitch with such confidence, such zeal, that a dreamy little piece of me couldn't help but see myself telling witty anecdotes on Jimmy Fallon's couch. And when I caught myself flirting with that fantasy, I grasped how a genuinely talented young artist must feel when Magana lays out his plan for making them the richest person in their family by the age of 19.

Continued here








You are receiving this mailer as a TradeBriefs subscriber.
We fight fake/biased news through human curation & independent editorials.
Your support of ads like these makes it possible. Alternatively, get TradeBriefs Premium (ad-free) for only $2/month
If you still wish to unsubscribe, you can unsubscribe from all our emails here
Our address is 309 Town Center 1, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059 - 437931932

No comments: